TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please find contained below the terms and conditions for use of the cardioproof.com website. Should you have any questions or queries with regards to the points here please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Agreement Between User and Cardioproof
The cardioproof.com website is comprised of various web pages operated by Cardioproof.
The cardioproof.com website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the cardioproof.com website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Changes and Updates to these Terms & Conditions
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the cardioproof.com website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. The Cardioproof and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the cardioproof.com website at any time. Advice received via the cardioproof.com website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
Cardioproof and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the cardioproof.com website for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Cardioproof and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Links to third party websites
The cardioproof.com website may contain links to other websites and social media platforms. Any site outside of the cardioproof.com domain are NOT under the control of Cardioproof and therefore Cardioproof is not responsible or liable for any of the content published on these sites, including without limitation any link contained within the sites we link to, or any changes or updates to a site outside of the cardioproof.com domain. Cardioproof is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any external site – even if there is a link provided on the cardioproof.com site. Cardioproof is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cardioproof of the site or any association with its operators.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the cardioproof,com website, you warrant to Cardioproof that you will not use the cardioproof.com website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Cardioproof website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Cardioproof website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Cardioproof website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Cardioproof websites.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
User Generated Content
The Cardioproof website may contain User Generated Content (UGC) including, but not limited to forums, comments, social media feeds, etc. these functions are designed to enable Users to communicate directly with Cardioproof or with the public at large. By using such functions you agree to use the cardioproof.com (and all related social media) only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the cardioproof.com website and the vision and values of Cardioproof. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when posting UGC, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the cardioproof.com website.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Cardioproof has no obligation to monitor the UGC on the cardioproof.com website. However, Cardioproof reserves the right to review materials which may appear to its’ audience(s) and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Cardioproof reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the website functions at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Cardioproof reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Cardioproof’s sole discretion.
Materials Provided to Cardioproof or posted on the Cardioproof.com website
Cardioproof does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Cardioproof (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to the cardioproof.com website or its associated services. However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your materials you are granting Cardioproof, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicenses permission to use your materials in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your materials, as provided herein. Cardioproof is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any materials at any time in Cardioproof’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your materials you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your materials as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the materials.
Cardioproof reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the cardioproof.com website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom; in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the cardioproof.com website. Use of the cardioproof.com website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Cardioproof as a result of this agreement or use of the cardioproof.com website.
Cardioproof’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Cardioproof’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Cardioproof.com website or information provided to or gathered by Cardioproof with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Cardioproof with respect to the Cardioproof.com website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Cardioproof with respect to the cardioproof.com website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
Notices and Procedure for making claims of copyright infringement
Cardioproof has designated an agent to receive notices of copyright infringement claims. If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Roundhouse Digital the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Web Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Cardioproof’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by post at:
Attention: Michael Armstrong, Director
Roundhouse Digital, Fenham Hall Studios
Fenham Hall Drive, Fenham
Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Tyne & Wear, England
Upon receipt of the written notification containing the information outlined in 1 through 6 above:
- Cardioproof may remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
- Cardioproof may forward the written notification to such alleged infringer; and
- Cardioproof may take reasonable steps to promptly notify the alleged infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material..