How Can You Help
Your support is vital in improving health across the North East. Whether you own a business, work at a school, volunteer in the community, or are simply a passionate supporter of the region, you can make a difference and save lives. Discover how you can get involved.
- Learn CPR; take a course that includes defibrillator training. These are offered by various groups, including First Aid North East, St John Ambulance, the Red Cross and, for baby and child first aid training, Tumbles and Grumbles.
- You can help during a cardiac arrest even if you have not completed a course – the 999 operator will talk you through it.
- Ask your employer to Cardioproof your workplace by installing a community defibrillator, and arranging staff training. Contact us to see how we can support you.
- Arrange a defibrillator and CPR training for your child’s school and your community. Contact us to see how we can help.
- Help us to improve survival in our region by making a donation to Cardioproof. Send us a donation by post.
- Suggest a project we should get involved with. Get in touch today.